- Conditions Relating to the Sale of Products to You
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products on the website by us to you.
- Our Contract
Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation E-mail”). The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when the product is dispatched to you and an e-mail confirmation is sent to you that the product has been dispatched to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation E-mail”). If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation E-mail for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation E-mail and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and us for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation E-mail.
Your contract is with us (the Sellers) and you confirm that the product(s) ordered by you are purchased for your internal / personal purpose and not for re-sale or business purpose. You authorize us to declare and provide declaration to any governmental authority on your behalf stating the aforesaid purpose of the products ordered by you on the website.
You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product.
Please note that we sell products only in quantities which correspond to the typical needs of an average household. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity typical for a normal household.
- Cancellation, returns and refunds: Our policies are restricted to only the products available on our site i.e. electronics
Cancellation: If your order hasn’t shipped:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Click Cancel Items.
- If you plan to cancel multiple items, select the check box next to each item you wish to remove from the order. If you wish to cancel the entire order, select all of the items.
- Click Cancel checked items when finished.
After submitting the cancellation request, we’ll send you a confirmation message along with the refund details to the e-mail address on your account.
You can also confirm that the order was cancelled by visiting Your Orders. If you see the order in the Cancelled Orders section, it was successfully cancelled.
If your order is shipped directly from seller, then consider contacting the seller to cancel the order. For more information on how to contact the seller, go to Contact Third-Party Sellers
If your order has shipped:
- Go to Your order.
- Click on Request Cancellation
A refund will be initiated once the request is processed and in case you’re still contacted for delivery, please refuse the delivery.
If your order consists of multiple shipments, then select the item(s) you wish to cancel and if multiple items are shipped in a single shipment, then clicking on ‘Request Cancellation’ button will cancel your entire order.
If you’re unable to view the button, then please contact us.
If your order is shipped directly from seller, then consider contacting the seller to cancel the order. For more information on how to contact the seller, go to Contact Third-Party Seller
Note: The refunds will generally take 8 working days and might extended in an occasion of emergency. LetUpBazaar holds the right to extend the days as per their convenience.
General Returns Policy
The following general returns policy is applicable to all items sold on LetsUpbazaar.com. In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the product detail page on LetsUpbazaar.com
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you. Refer to instructions to return items against each category. We may reject the return pickup if the items are not returned according to the policy mentioned against each category.
- Only Fulfilled by LetsUpbazaar items may be eligible for replacement. For more details, please refer Free replacements.
Which items are eligible for a Free Replacement?
If the item you ordered arrived in a damaged/defective condition or was different from what was ordered, it will be eligible for a free replacement, provided the exact item is available with the same seller.
Note: If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned product will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
In order to be eligible for a free replacement, an item must be within the return window and in stock with same seller (exact same item). The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Damaged item received
- Item is missing parts or accessories
- Item received is different from what was ordered
- Defective item/does not work properly
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item is missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the product packaging or in the paperwork included with the product.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If your item is a fulfilled by a seller and is not eligible for a free replacement, please “Contact Seller” from “Your Orders” to request a refund
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. LetsUpbazaar shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.”
- In some cases, items may not be eligible for return, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered
- Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
All prices are inclusive of VAT/CST, service tax, Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), duties and cesses as applicable – unless stated otherwise.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to VAT/CST, service tax, GST, duties and cesses etc.
- Health & Safety
By purchasing any product from our Home & Kitchen shop, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Health & Safety Guidelines.
Use of LetsUpbazaar.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may purchase only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
When you visit LetsUpbazaar.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
- Alteration or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these Conditions of Sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of Sale in force at the time you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
Was this information helpful?
LetsUpbazaar.com Privacy Notice
- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About Customers Does LetsUpbazaar.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does LetsUpbazaar.com share the Information it receives?
- How Secure is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- What Information can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use LetsUpbazaar.com?
- Notices and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided to or gathered by LetsUpbazaar Seller Services Private Limited under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by LetsUpbazaar Media EU SARL (the data controller), at 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338, Luxembourg.
What Personal Information About Customers Does LetsUpbazaar.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at LetsUpbazaar.com. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses LetsUpbazaar.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of LetsUpbazaar.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from LetsUpbazaar.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by LetsUpbazar.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for LetsUpbazaar.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites (e.g., LetsUpbazaar Associates with content served by LetsUpbazaar.com) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does LetsUpbazaar.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. LetsUpbazaar.com shares customer information only as described below and with LetsUpbazaar.com, Inc. and the subsidiaries which LetsUpbazaar.com, Inc., controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at LetsUpbazaar.com or sell offerings to you at LetsUpbazaar.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. Click here for some examples of co-branded and joint offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of LetsUpbazaar.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that LetsUpbazaar.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of LetsUpbazaar.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of LetsUpbazaar.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. For more information about third party advertising on LetsUpbazaar.com, including personalised or interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads policy.
What Information Can I Access?
LetsUpbazaar.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with LetsUpbazaar.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our website evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such LetsUpbazaar.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, Customer Reviews and LetsUpbazaar Prime.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of LetsUpbazaar.com and orders placed with LetsUpbazaar.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of LetsUpbazaar.com and orders placed with LetsUpbazaar.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalise advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Advertising Preferences.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Are Children Allowed to Use LetsUpbazaar.com?
Use of LetsUpbazaar.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use LetsUpbazaar.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at LetsUpbazaar.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; place an order through LetsUpbazaar.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate Reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); content of reviews; the personal description in Your Profile; and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include: updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by LetsUpbazaar Group Companies, Alexa Internet and A9; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links from Overture); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at LetsUpbazaar.com include: up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Wish Lists and Marketplace seller accounts and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your Listmania lists, “So You’d Like to…” guides, personal profile, people you tagged as interesting, and LetsUpbazaar Friends).